Results 1 to 10 of 107

Thread: J.I. Burton at Appalachia [Video]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: J.I. Burton at Appalachia [Video]

    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletor View Post
    .... sigh....:doh:

    NCAA / VHSL Apples to Oranges again...

    College games are Nationally Televised and thus EQUALLY available to the rest of the NCAA Teams as well. Are J.I. Burton and Clintwood Televised nationally? Think, Mcfly! Think.
    Most high schools with money are filming their games and showing them online live. It helps their kids exposure to colleges that might be interested in recruiting them. So it's apples to apples to you, I bet Oscar Smith's (a high school in this state) not to worried about the fact that their kids got national exposure and Woodside got an extra look at them.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: J.I. Burton at Appalachia [Video]

    Quote Originally Posted by pvfan View Post
    Most high schools with money are filming their games and showing them online live. It helps their kids exposure to colleges that might be interested in recruiting them. So it's apples to apples to you, I bet Oscar Smith's (a high school in this state) not to worried about the fact that their kids got national exposure and Woodside got an extra look at them.
    oscar smith doesnt have sheet on the mighty JI burton though. apples to macadamia nuts my friend
    Cant we all just get along?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: J.I. Burton at Appalachia [Video]

    I just rememberd this but the VHSL has video streamed live sporting events in the past for anybody to see. I watched Twin Valley play like a state quarterfinal basketball game on a computer in a motel one time a few years back.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: J.I. Burton at Appalachia [Video]

    Quote Originally Posted by pvfan View Post
    I just rememberd this but the VHSL has video streamed live sporting events in the past for anybody to see. I watched Twin Valley play like a state quarterfinal basketball game on a computer in a motel one time a few years back.
    heritage used to do them all the time as well. thats local coverage i guess somebody should have cried to them too. im sure they got permission but they probably cost burton at least 3 state titles, i know i used to watch at least 20 minutes of warm ups and 3 minutes of play time so i was ready for em!
    Cant we all just get along?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Skeletor's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2009
    Posts
    207
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: J.I. Burton at Appalachia [Video]

    "I just rememberd this but the VHSL has video streamed live sporting events "


    You said it! Right there... you get it? I'll help "VHSL has video streamed" and "high schools with money are filming their games and showing them online live" the "Schools" are doing it.

    Nice! I did not know that, I wanna see these videos that are so readily made available to everyone. Where do I go? Direct me to Riverheads 2010 Football games please.

    These ONLINE live games that the SCHOOLS are putting up where can I go watch them?

    None of this stuff you have posted is even on topic unless you can give me a link to Riverheads and or Altavista and even Clintwood 2010 Games.

    You are compairing 2 different things

    Apples to Oranges still.

    I really want that link to watch the stuff you posted is available to anyone.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: J.I. Burton at Appalachia [Video]

    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletor View Post
    "I just rememberd this but the VHSL has video streamed live sporting events "


    You said it! Right there... you get it? I'll help "VHSL has video streamed" and "high schools with money are filming their games and showing them online live" the School is doing it

    Nice! I did not know that, I wanna see these videos that are so readily made available to everyone. Where do I go? Direct me to Riverheads 2010 Football games please.

    These ONLINE live games that the SCHOOLS are putting up where can I go watch them?
    Live High School Sports Broadcast Videos | Live Game Coverage | iHigh.com

    That's just from today you can go back and find more if you like. It's everything from football to girls jv soccer. Also, most of these are archived so fans, players, or other coaches go could watch these later if they desired.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Skeletor's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2009
    Posts
    207
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: J.I. Burton at Appalachia [Video]

    I was wanting to see Riverheads they aren't on there. Looks like one game nationally for football is streamed live im not sure i've been at the site like 20 minutes or something and I see no vidoes on Riverheads "archived" I couldn't find videos or burton or clintwood either

    Only thing it said thats gonna be streamed live from now till august 25th is a live radio broadcast of West Noble Highschool. Cool site i've added it to my fav's but definatly nothing to do with what were talking about

    "BUT you are only worried about this **** for scouting reference down the road, so it doesnt matter who posts it if it is up there it is up there. "

    The thing is... its NOT put up there nothing even remotly close was "put" up there.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: J.I. Burton at Appalachia [Video]

    hahaha wow....... im done with this. I told you pvfan.
    Cant we all just get along?

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: J.I. Burton at Appalachia [Video]

    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletor View Post
    "I just rememberd this but the VHSL has video streamed live sporting events "


    You said it! Right there... you get it? I'll help "VHSL has video streamed" and "high schools with money are filming their games and showing them online live" the "Schools" are doing it.

    Nice! I did not know that, I wanna see these videos that are so readily made available to everyone. Where do I go? Direct me to Riverheads 2010 Football games please.

    These ONLINE live games that the SCHOOLS are putting up where can I go watch them?

    None of this stuff you have posted is even on topic unless you can give me a link to Riverheads and or Altavista and even Clintwood 2010 Games.

    You are compairing 2 different things

    Apples to Oranges still.

    I really want that link to watch the stuff you posted is available to anyone.
    BUT you are only worried about this **** for scouting reference down the road, so it doesnt matter who posts it if it is up there it is up there. you see where WE are coming from now? ive even said chubz was in the wrong wether he knew it or not, he did the right thing and took the videos down. your argument of HIS short vids being used for scouting reference was a joke. If it had been a whole game posted showing signals and counts and audibles then i would agree with you without even arguing or giving you a hard time in this thread, but it was 8 minutes of warming up and like 10 plays
    Cant we all just get along?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •